What you need :
- An Emulator – Click Here to download gpsp
- A Pokemon Fire Red ROM – Click Here to download one.
- GBA Bios – Click Here to download them.
( Don’t worry over what is written just follow the steps ! )
What you need to do :
- Download the Emulator, ROM, and GBA Bios.
- Now put all of them in a separate folder ( this is only so that you don’t get confused ! )
- These should be the three files :
- That’s it for the files parts. Let’s move on !
- Now, connect your Symbian to your PC through a USB Cable :
- With that done open the folder of your phone by going to My Computer.
- Now go to your Symbian’s folder.
- Make a new folder.
- Copy the three files downloaded earlier and paste them in the new folder.
- Now remove your ymbian from the PC.
- Go to Menu : Office :
- Go to File Manager :
- You have to click mass memory :
- Then go to the new folder we made.
- See all the files ?
- Click on the gpsp one – an installation check will come up :
- Click OK
- Now a security check will pop up, click Continue :
- Select where you want to install gpsp – Mass Memory or Phone Memory, i am choosing mass memory :
- Now wait until it installs :
- Once the installation is finished, go to menu
- Then go to Applications :
- Scroll down until you find gpsp with a pikachu face :
- Now open it up :
- Above is what it should look like
- Now click File :
- Two options will appear :
- Load ROM and Set Bios
- Click Load ROM and locate the new folder and choose the fire red ROM.
- Click Set Bios and locate the new folder and choose the Bios.
- After you load the ROM and set the Bios, it should look like this :
- Now click on Continue at the right side :
- If you have done everything according to the tutorial, and there is no problem with your Symbian, this should be the outcome :
COMING SOON :
From the Admin :
Greetings Visitors !
This tutorial took me too long to make and too much hardwork.
Therefore, i would like you to share this tutorial with your friends or family.
But please this tutorial belongs to flamingcharizard – Any copying of this tutorial or further passing of this tutorial will be reported.
Thank you for your co – operation !